In line with legal regulations and obligations arising from contracts;
- Ensuring information security,
- To be secured with risk management,
- Continuous improvement by measuring information security process performance,
- It aims to regulate relations with third parties on issues related to information security.
- Our information security system has been established on the basis of the following three basic elements.
Confidentiality – Preventing unauthorized access to important information Integrity – Demonstrating the accuracy and integrity of information Accessibility – Access to information when necessary by those with authority Relevant system standards cover the security of not only the data kept in electronic environment, but also all data in written, printed, verbal and similar media, and are supported by special auxiliary policies and procedures for processes and other security standards such as PCI DSS.